Saturday 7 February 2009

SLYMI Week 6



This week Shimelle's Scrap Like You Mean It challenge on UKS for week 6 is to use ribbons. I think I've covered the requirement well and have used ribbon not only on the LO but also to make a sun/flower type emblishment done with a paper tag, ribbons and staples. The photos in this layout was of a day out in Westminster with my nieces. The layout is based on a PageMaps sketch. I've used Bazzill cardstock, Create Samantha collection of papers, Prima flowers, Making Memories crochet flower, Basic Grey ribbons and Paperminia brads. I also managed to do some hand journaling on this lay out which I really am not very good at doing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the ribbon usage, keep going with the journalling, it gets easier!! Lovely LO.

Claire said...

wonderful LO. love the colours

Missus Wookie said...

Cool sun with ribbon shine! Journaling is something that does get easier with practice honest...

Vee said...

Love the colours and papers you've used! Ribbons are lovely too.

Tinkerbelle said...

What a great use of bright colours xxxx and keep working with the journalling I struggle with mine.... maybe do it and hide it in envalope etc until you get the confidence to show it, it has helped me xxxx Magic and Sparkle xxx

Sandra said...

Your use of ribbon is great. Nice touch with the ribbon sunshine.
Hugs
Sandra xx