Wednesday 20 February 2008

Pretty in Pink


Last week I went to my friends house to do crafts together. For some reason I seem to be having a pink day. I don't usually use or like pink, but I'm very happy with the results. The first thing I made while I was there is this altered tin for a swap on UK Stampers. To alter it I used Amy Buter papers and fabric brad, felt flowers, a metal charm, eyelets, ribbon, and Ranger Distress Ink. Although the top of the tin is one piece of paper, the sides and bottom are done as a collage.



One of the conditions of the swap is to put something in the tin as well. So I made a matching ATC, also in pink to fit in my tin. I used a matching collage style as well with left over bits of Amy Butler paper, Ranger Distress Ink, Paper Arts Stamps, Hero Art Dotted Alpha stamps and a stapled ribbon.



My friends also decided to do an ATC challenge while there to made a set of 3 ATCs using my friends new Glitter Mist (which just happens to be pink) for the background. I made these "Friend" ATCs using Glitter Mist, Paper Arts Stamps, Prima textured flower, brads, mini fabric dress, Swell font stamp and Ranger Distress Inks.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Been bashing that lid on for over a week now Shelley!! LOL

its a lovely tin and its certainly PINK!!

Hazel said...

It looks gorgeous! I love that paper.

Sid said...

Looks great, really striking !!!