Wednesday 20 August 2008

Maze Book Swap



My team on UKScrappers is doing a maze book swap. A maze book is made from one single sheet of 12" x 12" card stock cut and folded in one contentious line. We each make 7 maze books with different themes of quotes. I've chosen "friendship". Then we swap them and get 7 different books (including one of our own) back. This is the first one that I've started today. I've not put in the quotes yet but have the basic album completed. I've made it with Amy Butler Belle papers and fabric brad. Tag were cut using Cuttlebug Red Tag Die and title was cut using Craft Robo and Lucida Handwriting font. Title is outlined with white pen and "i" dotted with PM adhesive stones. I've added an extra strip of paper along the back of the folded pages to give it a spine. I think it gives it a more complete look.


Now only another 6 more to go!

8 comments:

Charlol said...

Wow fab maze book love it!!

dddeeebbbzzz said...

I love maze books! It never ceases to amaze me that it is made from one piece of 12x12!! Love the colours you've used. Good luck with the other 6!!!

Anonymous said...

That's really beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Great book! Love the colours.

Bagpuss said...

Have yet to use these paper and love them as a maze book. It is really great Shelley - good luck with the other 6 - are they all going to be the same?

Pat said...

7 maze books!! youre mad LOL

its lovely shelley x

Jazzy1972 said...

Where have you gone, no recent posts on your gorgeous blog, this is stunning, I shall be back. Hugs Jay xx

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh that maze book is scrummy, loving it!!!