Sunday 26 October 2008

Hedgehog Birthday Card

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything on my blog. I've been sick again and not up to doing any crafting. I'm starting to feel better now and I'm trying to get my head around starting some Christmas cards, but in the mean time here is a card I've done for a friends Birthday.

I used ISMAKI challenge #36 for the layout of this card. The card itself was done using Penny Black "A gift for you" stamped image from a swap with Valentines Cards. The image was painted with Twinkling H2Os. The pattered papers used are from the Basic Grey Infuse range and the card stocked used was Basic Grey Blush Delish. Also used were Basic Grey Sultry element stickers and Making Memories Note Worthy felt flowers held together with a brad. The title was done with Hero Arts Tiny Dot Letter stamps and Ranger Distress Vintage Photo ink.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is beautifullllll !

Anonymous said...

magnifique carte !! j'adore l'herisson et son cadeau
bizz Mu

jay670120 said...

love this card , if you fancy entering our mid monthly competitions for craft prizes, or our weekly challenges for fun and inspiration , pop in and sign up free at our crafting site www.fiskarettes.co.uk
x jayne x !!!

Pat said...

Aww sweet Shelley!! Petra will love it....

x Rachel x said...

Lovely card, i adore anything with Hedghogs on!
Rach x