Saturday 25 April 2009

This Week's ISMAKI Challenge


RIMG5006, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Wow it's been ages since I've made a card, but with a special birthday around the corner I just had to make one. I also have some nice new Penny Black Hedgehog stamps to use. So I headed on over to ISMAKI and was pleased to see it was my friend Isa who did the sketch for this week. I first coloured one of my new Cuttlebug Embossing border folders with Nick Bantock ink using a brayer. Then embossed onto my card. I've used my new Promarker to colour in the stamps and built it up with 3D foam. The papers are some left over pieces of My Minds Eye and Sasserfrass papers. I finished off the card by stamping the sentiment using Studio G alpha stamps.

9 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

That's really a sweet card. LOVE the word sweetpea as an endearment, much used in this house!

Anne said...

What a lovely card. I have that Cuttlebug embossing folder, but I've never used that technique before - the result is great! I'm definately going to have a go at this.

Kit said...

Gorgeous card such a cute image

Nic said...

Such a lovely card :)

Unknown said...

Aww so cute.

la tef said...

So beautiful card.I love the stamp
Biz la tef

mu42800 said...

ifique tampon penny black j'adore ta carte
bizz Mu

Unknown said...

A really lovely card!

Isabelle Norris said...

Hey fellow Canadian (LOL)
great to see you playing with us.
Lovely card, your colouring for the hedgehog is great !!
hope you are well
hugs,
isaxx