Tuesday 19 January 2010

Owl Birthday



Lots of Birthdays in January, so here is another card I've made. This one is also done with a digital image. This time the image came from Pink Cat Studio and is called "Cuddles". I feel in love with the whole owl set, so got them all! I've coloured the image in with my ProMarkers and cut it out. The back ground papers are Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday "Tuesday and Create Paper Static Collection "Reaction" and the card is Bazzil Bling. The blue side bar was embossed with the Cuttlebug Embossing folder "Birds And Swirls" and then was sanded down to show the pattern. I used a Basic Grey clear "leaf" stamp to accent the circle punches and finished the card off with some ribbon and a Basic Grey Wisteria Glass Brad.

2 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

fun combo of colours and textures. That owl is cute!

furrypig said...

ooh they have some lovely digi stamps! Love the layout and colours u have used xxx