Sunday 18 April 2010

Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show



Last week was the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking show at Alexander Place in North London. I've gone every year now for the past four years. I was almost tempted not to go this year, just because I already have so much craft things and have not been using them very much, BUT I just couldn't not go this year. So Peter drove me up so I could shop for a couple of hours, while he sat outside in the park in the sunshine reading his book. I think it was the quickest I've ever been around the show, but I had a list of things I wanted and tried to stick to that. I ended up getting a 7 Gypsies photo box frame, 2 Tim Holtz new dies, 1 Tim Holtz mask, more alcohol ink felt pads, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Spellbinder nestabilities die cuts frames, Basic Grey journalling notes and flowers, 4 packs of ProMarkers in the NEW colour range, Crate Paper collection, 10 sheet of Fancy Pants papers, ribbon, a poky tool (not shown) and a Wiffs of Joy stamp (not shown). I was so excited with all my purchases that I came home and made this card with some of my purchase for a friends birthday.



The stamp image is the new Wiffs of Joy stamp coloured in with the new spring coloured Promarkers and finished off with Ranger Rock Candy Distress Stickels. The frames were cut using the Nestabilities in a Cuttlebug. The papers used are Crate papers edged with gold perfect pearls. The card was finished off with ribbons and a croched flower.


No comments: