Thursday 29 July 2010

Latest Scrapbook pages


Here are a couple of layouts that I've been working on. I finally finished them off today. Together the two LOs will sit side by side to make a double LO. The first LO was done using My Minds Eye papers and Bazzil card stock. The flower embellishment was made with paper scraps and a Stampin' Up scallop punch. The LO was finished off with an acetate flower, buttons and ribbon.



The second LO is done using scraps left over from the first LO and other matching papers. Again I've used the Stampin Up punch and made different sized scallops which I distressed by crumpling up and inking with Tim Holtz distress ink. The LO was finished up with buttons and ribbons.

1 comment:

furrypig said...

I assume that is your mom Shelley as there is definitely a family resemblance! Great LO's and I love your handmade flowers I so need to start using distress inks I love the whole distressed look! pop over to my blog as I am on the DT for a couple of Scrapping challenges and it would be great if you joined in as I love your work!