Saturday 8 January 2011

New Year Layout



This is my first lay out for 2011. One of my friends set us a challenge to scrap our aspirations for 2011. I'm not one who makes New Year's resolutions, but had a go at this challenge. Some of the things that I hope 2011 will be is less stressful than last year and that we are all healthy & happy. I used Crate Papers from the Prudence collection that I bought while we were in Canada last year. The title was cut using Cuttblebug Harmony font. The journaling was all done by hand. I used my new book "The Scrapbooker's Handwriting Workshop" by Crystal Rieger that was given to me by my good friend Pat as inspiration. It was very adventurous of me to do so much journaling and in my own hand. I'm so pleased with the results, it's encouraged me to do more. I hope it will encourage others to do the same. I finished off the layout with Basic Grey Popps 3D elements, ribbon and buttons. I hope that you all have an amazing new year and all the best for 2011.

No comments: