Sunday 29 March 2009

Another Kipling Bag


RIMG4822, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Couldn't resist this little Kipling bag. Last week after our trip to the seaside, we stopped off in Ashford at the Outlet Mall. We had just about an hour to do any shopping and the first shop I ran into, while Peter was still paying for the parking, was of course KIPLING. I had a good look around, but this little bag stood out the most and at a great deal of only £14, who could resist. It's a bit small for my everyday use type of bag, but I thought it would make a great handbag for when we go on holiday or just days out when I want something light or that could fit under a jacket. They also had it in blue, but I thought the greens and browns were more my colours. In the hour we also managed to get Peter some new Reebok trainers. Two pairs in fact, as they were buy one get one free at an already marked down price. Got to love a bargain!

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

got to love a bargain!

Anonymous said...

very cute bag... and I love the layout below!

voodoo vixen said...

Love the Kipling bag and I always have so much fun in the Outlet shops when we go down to see the kids!