Thursday 7 May 2009

Digi Layout


Greetings from Cornwall! We are on holiday and I just couldn't have had a week away from my crafts, so have brought my laptop with me and done a digi layout. The photo is of a drink we tried while on Rock called 12" of pleasure. Which is a hot chocolate with mini marshmellows, whipped cream, two chocolate flakes, a huge meringue and topped off with even more whipped creams. Pure indulgence! Pure Pleasure! The LO was done using free digi kits downloaded from Shabby Princess. I used a mixtures of Happy Go Lucky, Delight and Sun Pourch. Well back to our hoilday, keep a look out for more entries when we get back about our time away.


6 comments:

Becky aka HyperHeavenly said...

Great layout, I sooo want that drink lol

Unknown said...

I really really want that drink ... fab LO X

Modie May/Mel said...

Fab LO. I want a hot chocolate like that!

Julia Dunnit said...

Hope your holiday continues to be so delicious!

Kate said...

What a fantastic looking drink :0)
great lo Shelley.

Claire said...

Fantastic LO.
x