Saturday 30 May 2009

Tapastry


DSC00246, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Well another year has come and gone. Which means on Monday it's my Birthday. This year it's a BIG one. The big 40! I can't say that I've been very excited about my birthday this year. I didn't know what to do to celebrate it either. Then on Friday night I came up with an idea. For the next four days we'd go out for a meal each day, one for each decade of my life. Last night I decided to try the local Tapas bar called "Tapastry". We were seated and ordered a pitcher of Sangria and was left to peruse the menu. We ended up choose meatballs in tomato sauce, chorizo in honey, tortilla and egg white baby bell peppers. The evening was a nice lazy evening people watching and seeing the sun down. We were still a bit hungry so we also order the Tapastry Meze which was two different cold meats, fete cheese, olives, houmus and a few more bell peppers. We finished the evening we me trying my first Mojito and Peter had a Baileys latte. After two and a half hours, we walked hand in hand back home.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your birthday is a happy one. Being 40 isn't too bad! The Bailey's latte looks delicious.

Bagpuss said...

What a great idea! Glad you are having a great celebration - don't what to do for mine this week either