Tuesday 23 June 2009

Scrap Like You Mean it Week 25


RIMG5374, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

It's been a while since I've done one of Shimelle's Scrap Like You Mean It challenge over on UKScrappers. Actually been a while since I've done much scarpbooking at all. However, managed to do this quick LO for this weeks challenge to use Blue & Green. This LO is for my heritage album. My Mom has just sent me these photo's of my parents wedding, so I thought I'd use them. I used PageMaps June sketch for the layout and used Polka Dot Embossed Bazzill card stock, Basic Grey Wisteria papers, stickers and brads. Edges were inked with Ranger Distress Ink in Broken China. Title was cut out on a Craft Robo using Missed Your Exit font. Then finished off the LO with buttons and a flower.

4 comments:

Modie May/Mel said...

This is a lovely page.

Paige said...

lovely page. well done for getting this weeks challange completed.

Mole said...

A great way to use those photos!

Pat said...

Lovely Shelley x