Saturday 3 May 2008

Happy National Scrapbooking Day


PancakeDay, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Today was National Scrapbooking Day. Even though I didn't go to a crop or event today, I did manage to at least do some scraping and did this layout. It's from my 2006 photo's that I'm trying to work my way though. They were taken on Pancake Day at my Sister-in-law's. I used a ScrapMap sketch for the base of this Layout and was done used Basic Grey Recess Biology and Mellow Juicy papers and Bazzill card stock. the title stamped with Rhonna Farrer Scribbles Alphabet Autumn leaves stamps onto Mellow paper and a matted onto a shadow using card stock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the layout. Looks fun and yummy!!

Tinkerbelle said...

Well done you... love the layout... Hope you had a good day...

Pat said...

Yummy Shelley!!!