Tuesday 27 May 2008

Bright Kazel Kraft Card


Bright Kazel Kraft Card, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Yesterday I had a wonderful day out despite the down pour of rain. I took my in-law to the Craft Barn in Surrey and they let me pick out a few things for my up coming birthday present. I got some of the new Nick Bantock Inks, some Glimmer Mist and a couple of new stamps. Then we went out for a nice pub lunch at a place called the Old Cage, which use to be the town jail. I enjoyed a nice "Curry Buger" followed by a naughty chocolate cake with chocoate sauce. YUM!

When I got home I desided to have a play with my new inks and came up with this card done for a friend up coming birhtday. It was done using my new Nick Bantock inks and Tim Holtz wax batik technique. Stamp used is from Kazel Kraft again as I'm really enjoying these new stamps. Papers are Bill Hill Create papers and ribbon is K&Co paper ribbon. Added embellishments of a bird brad and buttons were used.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely bright card Shelley. Glad you had a nice day despite the rain!!

Jazzy1972 said...

Both these cards are really stunning, loving your stuff every time I pop on here.