Sunday 4 May 2008

My First Moo & Tag Your It #5


My First Moo, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

This week on "Tag Your It", the challenge was to incorporate a Moo onto your tag. A Moo is a decorated small piece of card measuring 2.8 x 7 cm. This is my first attempt at making a Moo and was done using Ranger Distress Ink, Ranger paint dabbers, Glimmer Mist, Paper Artsy stamps a flower, brad and charm coloured with alcohol inks. I then added my Moo to a tag cut out of striped paper, so that it would also fit into this week's challenge at Wednesday Stamper of using strips. Sprayed the striped tag with Glimmer Mist and stamped the background with Paper Artsy stamps. I then added my Moo and blossoms and ribbon to finish it off.

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow they are great. Fabulous creations. Love them all.

Anonymous said...

I never knew it was so complicated!! You make such beautiful things :) Thank you so much for my special birthday gift! xoxo

Anonymous said...

beautiful tag.

Anonymous said...

this looks really great!

Anne said...

Wow, you've put such a lot of work into this - I hope you enjoyed making your first Moo - lets hope it's not your last, eh? It's wonderful - and your tag is just superb!!! Thank You so much for playing along with us; hope to see you again next weekend!! ;o) x

Unknown said...

I really like this... your such a talented lady :)

craftyrachel said...

Nice moo tag! I particularly like the interplay between the large flower at the top of the tag, and the smaller flower at the top of the moo. Good job!

Sam said...

Beautiful! So glad we inspired you to have a go at something different as this is wonderful...so pretty :) Thanks so much for taking part!

Sharon said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! An absolute pleasure to look at. :)