Sunday 15 February 2009

Scrap Like You Mean It Week 7


Scrap Like You Mean It Week 7, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

This weeks SLYMI challenge on UKS was to use an old photograph. This is a photo of me when I was very little, in the early 1970's. My parents don't have an exact date, so not 100% sure how old I was. I do however know where it was taken. It was taken at my Dad's Chiropractic office while I was posing on one of his treatment machines. The LO is based on a PageMaps sketch and was done using a Plaid Summer Sophisticates kit as it was the only thing I had to match the bright colours of my early 70s outfit. The bracket was cut with a CraftRobo, as was the title using the" Missed Your Exit" font. The journaling was printed from my computer also using the "Missed Your Exit" font. Other embishments used were colour stapes, Ranger Faded Jeans ink and a brad.

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh how fun! And colourful! Great memories.

Anonymous said...

Great pair of trousers, Shelley! Weren't the 70s wild?

Tinkerbelle said...

Looking at your great LO brings back memories xxx keep up the hard work xxx