Saturday 14 February 2009

Thank You Shimelle!



Oh what a lovely surprise came in the post today. As you have seen on my blog I've been doing scrapbooking layouts for the "Scrap Like You Mean It" challenges over on UKScrapbooking by Shimelle. On last weeks challenge I won a prize for showing off the "Scrap Like You Mean It" logo in my signature and it arrived today! So I just wanted to show you the lovely goodies that I won. I was sent two sets of Banana Frog stamps designed by Shimelle. I'm really happy because I already have her Greenwich Park set and now I can add the "That Takes The Cake" and "Backgrounds" set to my Tim Holtz stamp binder. She also included a set of Jenni Bowlin Journaling Cards. She must know how much I struggle with journaling and thought they would come in handy. I'm just finishing off the journaling now in the latest "Scrap Like You Mean it challenge" to use a old photo. So keep an eye out for my next entry.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done! What lovely goodies!

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh wow, well done on your prizes - they are FAB!!!

lindschick said...

Great goodies, well done.