Tuesday 28 December 2010

December Birthday Cards



I couldn't post this until my Mom received it, but now I can. I made this card using a using an image from Digital Two for Tuesday blog and printed it out twice. I coloured them in using ProMarkers. I used Bazzil dotty cardstock and My Minds Eye's papers. The scalloped circle was cut using a Nestabilities die in a Cuttlebug machine, embossed using Snowflake Dots Cuttlebug Folder and then inked with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. The card was finished off with gingham ribbon and Basic Grey letter stickers.



The next card was for a good friend and was done using Crafty Individual stamp, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Basic Grey papers and Cuttlebug embossing folder. It was finished off with paper flowers, leaves and a button.



The third card was for my brother in law. I always find it hard to make cards for men. I did this one using a Paper Artsy stamps, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Tim Holtz die cut, Time Holtz Tissue ribbon, EmbelliScrap swirl shape embossed with Cuttlebug Snowflake Dots folder, ribbon and scraps of paper.

Three more birthday coming up soon in January, so I best be getting on with making some more cards.

No comments: