Sunday 5 December 2010

Scrapbooking Catch Up


RIMG6125, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Just thought that I'd post some of the Scrapbooking pages I've been working on the last couple of months. I've not done a lot of scrapbooking this year, so to do 3 LOs in a row was an accomplishment. This one is for my dh album from when we was young and on holiday in Cornwall sailing on a friends boat. The LO was done using some very old papers I had, and I don't know what make they are, but they go with the sailing theme. I printed out the poem "I must go down to the sea again" and inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink. I used felt and ribbon to do the edging and the title is Basic Grey sticker letters.

The second LO is from when my nephew was born back in 2006. It was done using Cosmo Cricket papers, rub-ons, paper flowers and brads. The title was cut on the Craft-Robo.



The third LO is a simple LO using up scraps of Basic Grey papers, Hero Art stamp, felt flower and a Basic Grey tag with acetate overlay.

No comments: