Wednesday 17 December 2008

Belated Birthday!

Wow what a surprise I got yesterday. Shortly after I got home from work, the neighbour knocked on our door. She said that she had another package for us. As it's coming up to Christmas, I was expecting it to be another parcel from Canada or one of the items that I've ordered on on-line and still expecting. So Peter went next door to collect it. When he came back he had a big blue shipping bag in his hands and hands it to me on the stairs and say's "Happy Belated Birthday". I was very surprised, as my birthday was now almost 6 months ago. I was expecting to get a combined Birthday/Christmas present actually on Christmas. So I took the parcel upstairs and opened it up to find a nice now Acer Aspire laptop! Wooo Hooo! So I spent the rest of the evening updating, downloading, installing and generally trying to get use to Vista. As today is my day off, becuase I'm working yet another Saturday this week, I get to stay home today and play with my new toy. So this is my first Blog update done on it. Still got a few more things to install and figure out, but so far I'm really enjoying my present. Thank You to my wonderful DH!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thats a nice looking laptop and a wonderful birthday gift.