Tuesday 2 December 2008

Pollycraft Challenge


Pollycraft Challenge, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

I've found another sketch page today from following a link on Sandra's blog from Saturday Sketch. It's Called Pollycraft Monday and they are running a competition, so I thought I'd enter. Here is the card I made for the Pollycraft challenge sketch. Part of the challenge was to also to use some Pollycraft product. They had some lovely free papers to download, which I did, but decided to use the Wilbur Woof downloadable file (not free) instead, as I was immediately drawn to it while I was looking around there shop. I printed out a few copies of the Wilbur Woof file and made used it as a Decoupage 3D image, which I embellished with Basic Grey Wassail rub-ons. The papers used are also Basic Grey Wassail Christmas papers. The edges of the papers were inked with Ranger Distress Inks in Vingate Photo and Fired Brick. The sentiment is a sticker I backed onto more BG paper. Three more BG snowflake rub-ons were added at the top corner. Then the rub-ons were then accented with red seed beads. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

jay670120 said...

another lovely card x

crafty amy said...

Gorgeous card. I like the papers and I have falen in love with Wilbur I have been playing with him today as well just have to write the post lol

X Amy X

Pop's Cards said...

Very nice i just love these little guys so fun to use, thank you for joining us this time, hugs Pops x x x

Paula said...

Awww, this is Great!I love that you have decoupaged him! Gorgeous papers!
Thanks for joining in..
Paula x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card...love your decoupage, these guys are so cute!!
Thank you for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Unknown said...

such a cute card, love wilbur and what you have done with him. thanks for joing in with the challenge
love emma

Sandra said...

Great card! Fingers crossed for both of us! WooHoo!!
Hugs
Sandra xx

Unknown said...

This card is so cute. I love it.