Sunday 7 December 2008

CPS 94


CPS 94, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Just a quicky card for this weeks CPS sketch. Done using Basic Grey Wassail papers, Penny Black stickers and Poundland 3D element.

The second CPS card is NOT a card of my design. I really loved Sherry Wright Happy Holiday card on CPS. I had very similar papers and embellishment, so I've done an almost exact copy of the card. Except I've used My Mind's Eye Be Merry papers and embellishment and added extra Basic Grey Santa Baby snowflake stamps in Weathered Wood Distress Ink.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your cards :) Thank you so much for our beautiful christmas card!
xxx

Sherie said...

Great cards!

jo said...

Lovely cards!

Missus Wookie said...

That snowman is SOOO cute, love the cards you've been creating.

Pamela said...

Fun CPS card!!! Great job!

~amy~ said...

FUN cards!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great cards! Wonderful detailing.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, great papers and colours.

Charity Hassel said...

both are sooo cute! glad you played along at the cps blog!