Sunday 14 December 2008

Sketch Saturday 29


Sketch Saturday 29, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Christmas card done for Sketch Saturday challenge #29. Image is Rachelle Anne Miller Moose stamp coloured in with Nick Bantock inks and water colour pencils. I was having some problems with my aqua brush, so the colouring in isn't as smooth as I would have liked. Then the image was stamped with Basic Grey Santa Baby snowflake stamps in Ranger Distress Ink Fire Brick and Peeled Paint. Image background was done using the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder onto Basic Grey cardstock which was then sanded down to expose the white core. Other papers used are Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Reindeer, Basic Grey Wassail and My Minds Eye Be Merry. Card was embellished with Basic Grey Wassail glazed brads.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that little moose :)

Mariska said...

Wow, I love your card! That stamp is adorable and I love what you did with the stamps around the main image. Just gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Lynda Nielsen said...

Awwww - I love the moose! Your papers are great! Beautiful card!
hugs
Lynda =)

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card, that moose is so sweet.