Thursday 27 November 2008

Sketch Saturday 26


Sketch Saturday 26, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

I did this card on the weekend, for my SIL birthday. I used Sketch Saturday again for the layout. The stamped image an Art-Kure stamp coloured with a water colour brush and Ranger Distress Ink in Demin Jeans. The squares are embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and highlighted with Distress Ink. The senitment stamps is from Personal Impressions. Im not sure what the papers are as it was a piece of left over scrap. I finished the card off with some buttons.

2 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Lovely card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

hugs Ria

Jo said...

WOW! what a great technique! the inks work so well with the embossing.
I bet your SIL loved it!
Thank you for joining in with us this week
Jo xx