Sunday 2 November 2008

Christmas Moose Card


Christmas Moose Card, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Another Christmas card today. I was having a play with my new Rachelle Anne Miller Moose stamp and came up with this card.I painted in the stamp with a combination of Nick Bantock and Ranger Distress inks. For the card I used My Minds Eye blank card, Basic Grey Periphery Blanck card, Basic Grey Sugar Plums paper. I also used Basic Grey Santa Baby snowflake stamps in the background in Ranger Antique Linen and Weathered Wood. The card was finished off with ribbon, buttons and a rub on sentiment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that moose stamp is gorgoeus. a lovely card!

Caroline and Jayne said...

WOW i love everything about this card x

Shirley said...

Well done on starting your Christmas cards.
Great stamp :)

Pat said...

theres a moose loose aboot this hooose.....

love it Shelley

Rachel said...

ive just bought him, so excited for him to come after seeing your cards very nice x