Tuesday 11 November 2008

Snowman Card


Snowman Card, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Managed to make a card with one of the 3D elements I got yesterday. The layout of the card is based on Sketch Saturday blog challenge #24. I've just found the blog and think I'll be back for more inspiration. Done using My Minds Eye Aparagus and 29th Street papers, Basic Grey Santa Baby snowflake stamps, Ranger Distress Inks in Weathered Wood, Antique Linen and Vintage Photo, DCWV adhisive ribbon, Poundland 3D Chipboard element, computer generated sentiment, cut felt and a brad.

7 comments:

Jo Power said...

Lovely card well cute snowman.

Rachel said...

i love this so cute!

Jenny said...

Lovely card, i really must start mine!!

Debbie said...

Great card Mrs T, love the cute snowmand and the papers are fab. Debbie x

Thanks for visiting my blog & for the info about the Guy Fawkes poem...glad you put me out of my misery...it drives me crazy when something pops into my head and then I can't remeber where I heard it...Hey Ho thats old age creeping up on me, lol.

Jo said...

Oh I hope you do join us again, this card is fantastic!
So cute!!
Thank you for joining in the fun :)

Jo xx

simon said...

Great art work. I've tagged you with the most complex meme ever - see my blog for the facts... and enjoy answering the questions.

Bagpuss said...

This is just so cute - I love the cards you are making from these sketches - will have to have a look myself :)