Saturday 15 November 2008

Sketch Saturday #25



My first Saturday off in a long time and instead of sleeping in, I'm up and making Christmas cards. I'm loving this new blog I found Sketch Saturday. This is the second week in a row that I've done there sketch challenge. This card was done using My Minds Eye Be Merry papers, Rachelle Anne Miller Moose stamp (soon becoming my favorite at the moment) painted in a combination of Nick Bantock inks and water colour pencils, Basic Grey Santa Baby snowflake stamp, Ranger distress ink in Antique Linen and Weathered Wood, Hero Art Sparkle clear Holiday message stamps and gems,DCWV self adhesive ribbon, Making Memories Noteworthy blossom and Basic Grey Wassail Glazed Brad.

Thanks for looking..... off to make more cards!

20 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card, cute image lovely colours.sue.

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and your image is so sweet, thanks for joining us this week
Gill x

Mira said...

This is cute, so lively colours :)

voodoo vixen said...

Love that moose - and what a pretty card!

Bagpuss said...

Another great MOOSE (sorry I said it was a reindeer last time :() and I love these sketches!

Elizabeth said...

Love that stamp - and I really like your non-traditional festive colours!

Debbie said...

Fabulous card, love the cute Moose image and your colouring is beautiful. Debbie x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card, fab image and use of papers. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

So lovely card, bravo !!!

tracie said...

fabulous card, love the DP and this image is so cute - great work.
Thanks for joining us this week at SS :)x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card.
x

Faye said...

Beautiful card! Love the cute image.

Lyn said...

Brilliant card, love that moose

Totty Teabag said...

I love that moose, too...it's on my wish list! I love your colour choices.

Simone said...

What a really beautiful card, a gorgeous image, beautifully coloured.
Simone

COCO said...

oh very fab !!!!
i love your colors and papers!!!!
thank you for your participation in sketch saturday !!!

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, cute moose.

jay670120 said...

Beautiful cards x

if you fancy entering monthly crafting competitions winning £50 of tools,joining in with challenges and sharing work come over & join us at www.fiskarettes.co.uk
x jayne x

Anonymous said...

lovely card and colours

jay670120 said...

love this card its very busy with lots of things to look at , which is unusual x