Monday 10 November 2008

Stash Shopping

Just a quick blog today. I'm feeling a lot better now, and am back to work. So that means a little less time to do crafts. That doesn't mean that I stop thinking about crafts though. I went out on my lunch break today and popped into Poundland. I didn't mean to buy any more Christmas stash for my cards this year. However, I saw these and couldn't resist. I usually don't like the craft items in Poundland, but was impressed with the quality of how these looked. There were a few other designs but I decided to just get these five. Now all I need to do is get making some more cards!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Ooooh goodies. :)

Bagpuss said...

These are sooo lovely! Wish I had a local Poundland

caroline said...

weve just had a poundland open..i got some too theyre fab arent they x