Saturday 22 March 2008

The Bead Shop


The Bead Shop Window, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Long time no blog! I seem to be very behind this week in updating my blog. This might be because I've not really done any crafts this week. My one day when I usually get to do crafts is Wednesday, but this Wednesday I took a friend of a friend up to London. I meet Kelly through a friend at church. She and her family are over from America for a few months but head back soon. I meet Kelly and her daughter at Lewisham Station and we traveled up into London together. While there we visited three very different bead shops. First one was called "The Bead Shop", then we visited "The London Bead Company". Finally we popped into "Aura Beads" in Neal's Yard. Then we enjoyed a lovely lunch at the "Cafe Eterno" which is run by the London City Mission.

The above photo is from the window of the "The Bead Shop" and below is some photo's taken at Neal's Yard.

Brightly Painted Neal's Yard
Neal's Yard BicycleNeal's Yard Art

No comments: