Friday 14 March 2008

Cheese, Game and Small


Flickr, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

This is for this weeks entry for the Photo Scavenger Hunt. I really struggled with this weeks words "Cheese, Game and Small" At first I wasn't sure that I could get one photo with all the words, so I tried a few photo of a giant game board we have that has a mouse game in it. Then I decided to use a piece of cheese as a game piece. After seeing the "mini" Babybel in the fridge I thought this could be small as well. So ended up with this photo of "Small Cheese and Game". I also did a few really small shots of seed beads. A couple of my favourites are below. Thanks for looking!

RIMG2609RIMG2616-1a

4 comments:

Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Great photos, thanks for taking part :)

Shirley said...

Great selection of photos :)

Mary said...

Great take on the prompts.

Claire aka Feline said...

Great ideas for the scavenger hunt, I keep stalking that thread with the intention of having a go at some point :) xxx