Sunday 16 March 2008

UKScrappers Weekly Challenge


SisterFriend, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

This is the layout I've done for this weeks team challenge on UKScrappers which was to do a LO with the theme of Friendship, Scrap-lift one of your friends LOs (I choose my friend PinkFairy) use at least one circle to represent friendship and use something metal (I used metal brads). This LO was done using white card stock, K&Co K-Ology Addison papers, Woodware chip board pieces embossed with Cuttlebug Perfect Paisley embossing folder and painted with Ranger Paint Dabbers. The circle and title were cut with my CraftRobo and the font for the title was "Missed Your Exit". Other parts of the title were stamped with Hero Arts Tiny Dot Letters stamps. LO was finished off with paper flowers and metal brads.

5 comments:

Bagpuss said...

Love the sentiment in this one Shelley and the papers are gorgeous too!

Hazel said...

It's a small world! I've come to your blog following a comment you made on Simon's blog - he's one of the ministers of our church - and found that you are a crafter - so am I! I'll be back.

Hayley + Martyn said...

lovely lo! Thanks for the comment on my blog about emigrating, we are very excited but also a bit nervous!! Glad to hear you have settled over here - there's hope for us!
Hx

Pat said...

Great scraplift Shelley! The sentiment is really nice too. I see the chipboard from the kit is being used too!

Lucy Mills said...

Lovely! I really need to get back into scrapbooking...