Wednesday 5 March 2008

Sambrook


Flickr, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Scrapbooking Layout for my heritage album. Not sure who everyone is in the large photo, but the enlarged photos is of my Great Grandmother and Grandfather Sambrook (who are the two adults sitting down) and my grandmother (girl sitting on the right). This photo was taken in Sheffield before they moved to Canada. My grandmother ofter told me stories about this house and the near by Endfield park where she use to play as a child and feed the ducks on the pond.

Done using the rest of the Scrapaholics crop kit containing Bazzill Bling card stock, Sharon Ann Deja Views Blue Tiles and Brown Ledger papers, Woodware die cut chipboard shapes and blue ribbon. Also used Ranger Paint Dabbers Cuttlebug Perfectly Paisley embossing Folder, Cuttlebug Harmony Font, My Minds Eye Bohemian Bungalow Acetate Frame, Basic Grey Two Scoops Swirlie stamps, Ranger Distress Inks and brads.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Great Shelley. Its so nice to see the kit being used for 2 layouts cos it easily does!

Shame you dont know all the people in the photo. I have some like that and will never know now!!