Saturday 29 March 2008

UKS Weekley Challenge - My Dad

My Dad

I managed to get some time today to do some scrapbooking. I did this one for the weekly challenge on UKScrappers. The challenge was to use oval shapes, pastel colours, flower paper, black & white photo and a bit of sparkle. Done using Bazzill and Stamping up card stock, Rustle Pickle Chocolate Bunnies range patterned papers, Fancy Pants Big Board Paisleys painted with Ranger Paint Dabbers, clear Stickles and ribbon. Oval shapes and title were cut using the Craft Robo. The photo is of my dad when he was a baby. I hope to get a bit more information on it from him, and may add some more journaling once I have it. I also manage to do another LO as well today and made a start on my 2006 album. Not bad, only two years behind in scarping my photos. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Great layout Shelley...

You look just like him LOL

Brenda Morris said...

Awww He's so cute! Love ya Dad!