Saturday 1 March 2008

The Young Ones


The Young Ones, originally uploaded by Bio-hazar.

Had a great afternoon today going to my friends Scrapaholics crop that she runs. This months kit had some scummy Sharon Ann papers and some lovely chipboard pieces. While I was there I finally got to meet another on-line friend "Busy Mum" and we had a great day full of laughs and of course CAKE! Thanks Pinky for another successful crop, the lovely cake and cups of tea. Also while I was there I did some stash shopping from Scrapsentiments and got some lush new Basic Grey Two Scoops stamps. Can't wait to use them.

The Layout I did was done using Bazzill Bling card stock, Sharon Ann Deja Veiws Blue Tiles and Brown Ledger papers, Ranger paint Dabbers, Woodware die cut chipboard shapes, title cut with Sizzix Pep Squad font, journaling done with Hero Arts Tiny Dots UPPERCASE Alphabet stamps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Shelley. Sounds like I missed a great crop.

What was the spelling mistake? You have disguised it well...

Bagpuss said...

Love the colours of the papers on this kit - tis really lovely! I could not see a spelling mistake either!

Pat said...

Lovely layout Shelley. With the title the young ones I was half expecting a picture of Neil with long greasy hair...these are much nicer!! LOL

Glad you had fun....

Anonymous said...

Love what you have done with the kit Shelley

Lyn55

Anonymous said...

I think it looks even better in real life! And no you can't spot where the spelling mistake was, its been fixed really really well.