Sunday 20 April 2008

All Day Crop



Yesterday I went to the Doodling Daisy's All Day crop in Maidstone. It was from 10am to 10pm in the evening. A very long day, but it was very productive. I managed to get 6 layouts done (less some journaling), plus a Jacob's Ladder mini book for my friend. I've been wanting to make this mini book since before Christmas, as it was suppose to by my friends present. Then I thought I'd make it for her birthday, and now that has passed as well. So it was very over due. Not only was the day productive, but it was fun to get together with my friends, and to meet some new ones. They are planning to do one every month. I'm not sure I'll be able to go every month, but I certainly am looking forward to going again. As part of the crop, we also got a luscious kit. The kit came with some cute Piggy Tales papers, Chipboard letters, card stock and lots and lots of wonderful ribbon. I did the "Cousins" layout in the slide show above using the kit, and I'm sure there is enough left over to make another layout as well. Most of the other layouts I did I use some of the great papers I got at Ally Pally last week. I'm really enjoying using my stash. I just want to thank Debbie and Justine for all there efforts on putting on such a great crop!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are lovely layouts and such a productive day :)

Tinkerbelle said...

WOW!!! Waht a good day you must have had xx Well done they are yummy layouts xxxx Top of the class gold star xxxxx

Cass said...

Looks like you had a really productive day. Lovely LO's

Cass xx

Bagpuss said...

Well done on all those LOs Shelley - just shows what happens when you have dedicated time for scrapping. All really lovely - especially love the family one.