Saturday 5 April 2008

Wednesday Stamper Challenge

Windmill Birthday

Birthday card for a friend completed for Wednesday Stampers Challenge to use "Trees" and following CPS #58 weekly sketch. This is the only stamp I have that has trees on it, so i hope it counts. Done using Bazzill card stock, We R Memory Keepers paper scraps, Art-Kure stamp and water colour pens, raffeta, mulberry paper and buttons.

I also finished another card I've been working on this week that used up the rest of my ProvoCraft Retro paper I used on my ISMAKI challenge this week. I also used a Magnolia stamp, Basic Grey Two Scoops Swirlie stamps, water colour pencils, Twinkling H2Os, Prima textured flower with brad, buttons and ribbon.
Magnolia Birthday

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow they are so great. Gorgeous work. Love it.

Rika said...

Both cards are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Great card, Mrs. Tiggy! Love the combination of twine and buttons! Have a great weekend!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Pretty! Love your CPS card. The texture is wonderful on it.

Rosanne said...

Lovely cards!

Rachel said...

fabulous cards

Karen Owen said...

wonderful cards!

Charity Hassel said...

fun use of the cps sketch!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

Love your cards! The first one is very stunning!! Fabulous job!