Monday 7 April 2008

Raod Trip Layout

RoadTrip

I managed to do some scrapbooking this weekend in the midst of being sick and making cards. This layout of photos is from a road trip to Florida we took as a family when I was young. I'm the one with the big cheese grin. Sorry for the line down the middle, as it's scanned in two half and merged together. Done using Stamping Up card stock, Stamping Up Brocade paper, Basic Grey Mellow Auomne paper, lace coloured with Ranger's Shabby Shutters Distress Ink and threaded with ribbon, Journaling Tag, fibers, mixed flowers and Bo Bunny Brads. The title was cut using a CraftRobo with Candice font on Stamping Up Brocade paper on the reverse side. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

barmyowlscoo said...

I like the LO the papers are lovely thr ribbon and the flowers go well.

Inspiration Alley said...

The colours of the layout really remind me of the Floridian Everglades, one of my favourite places to be. Beautiful LO.

Bagpuss said...

The papers are just great for this LO - in fact it all just works together brilliantly!