Tuesday 29 April 2008

New Position!



Today I was offered the position of Senior Sales at my workplace. I was happy to accept and will start the position on the 1st of May. However, I have already booked the 1st & 2nd off work to go to Colour Your World, and Monday is a Bank holiday. So I'll officially start on Tuesday. Thanks to everyone for their support over the last few weeks as I pondered the decision to apply for this job. I'm both excited and nervous as I venture forward.

This may however mean less time for crafting, but will endeavour to still do as much as possible and post on here when I can.

2 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Congratulations on your promotion! You may find that crafting becomes more important as a way to relax and wind down when you can find the time.

Cass said...

Congratulations on your promotion!

Cass xx