Saturday 12 April 2008

Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show


Today, even though I haven't been feeling well, I managed to make my annual trip to the "Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show" that is on at Alexandra Palace in London this weekend. I really enjoyed looking at all the great new products that are available to this craft and also meeting up with fellow crafter's. I met up with some of my internet friends from UKScrappers and also ran into an acquaintance of my husband, who I also dragged along. As you can tell from the above photo, I've stocked up on lots of nice stash, which I'm am enjoying stroking. I also got this great ATC from Shimelle on the Banana Frog stand. I really liked the little bird on it, so decided to purchase the set of Greenwich Park stamps. How delighted was I when I got them home to find that they also had a wonderful hedgehog stamp in the set that I didn't notice at the time. Some of the other goodies I got today were, NEW Sassafras papers and stamps, NEW My Minds Eye papers, NEW Wild Asparagus's papers, Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie kit and matching ribbons, Blue Hill Crate Paper kite's, Paper Arty's NEW squiggle stamps, Penny Black Hedgehog stamps, Tim Holtz paint dabbers, distress ink, crackle paint, alcohol inks, Glimmer mist, Ribbons, buttons, charms and a FREE book! I can't wait to start to use some of these products, so keep an eye out here to see the results.

9 comments:

Peechy said...

fabby stash buy there!! glad you enjoyed your day at the show. I remeber seeing that atc on shimelles demo table

barmyowlscoo said...

I am so jealous, have fun playing with all you fab new stash.

Cass said...

Wow...look at all that lovely stash.Enjoy!

Cass xx

mandijane said...

wowza what a stash haul....look forward to seeing some results from this mega stash purchase!!

Fae said...

Fab stash haul - I'm on a stash diet so very envious!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great day!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've had a lovely day spending... some lovely stash there, can't wait to see what you do with it all!

Another Penny Black fan too, must get a few of the newer stamps along with some Magnolia's, Tilda's & Nellies :P

Sherry Wright said...

Fun stufff, love what you did w/the CPS sketch!

Bagpuss said...

Glad you had a good time too! Now we both have to get scrapping!